Luke 1:26-38, Matthew 1:18-25
‘Tis the season to celebrate the birth of Jesus, the Light of the World, whose coming was prophesied by the ancients, and whose presence we still experience today.
“The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned.” Isaiah 9:2-7
- Harmony: The Truth-Love Blend
- The First Best Day: Easter!
- The Lights of Christmas
- Our God is Good and Beautiful
- Life Hacks: Strategies for Living from the Stories Jesus Told
- Enter In: Meeting God Then and Now
- S3 Summer Speakers Series 2014
- MOVE: Crucial Steps for Lives in Motion: A Journey With the Prophet Nehemiah
- More & Less in the New Year
- View All