4.19 | Eric Oleson
Genesis 39. Trusted by his new master, Joseph is pressured to keep his faith, or risk offending the Master’s persistent wife.
The dreamer, the favored son of Israel’s founder, the owner of the infamous rainbow coat: Sold into slavery by his jealous brothers, exiled to Egypt, thrown into prison, brought before Pharaoh. His example can give you strength to pursue, persist and prevail in your own life.
- Harmony: The Truth-Love Blend
- The First Best Day: Easter!
- The Lights of Christmas
- Our God is Good and Beautiful
- Life Hacks: Strategies for Living from the Stories Jesus Told
- Enter In: Meeting God Then and Now
- S3 Summer Speakers Series 2014
- MOVE: Crucial Steps for Lives in Motion: A Journey With the Prophet Nehemiah
- More & Less in the New Year
- View All